Likuliku Lagoon Resort Fiji
Likuliku offers very special packages – 3, 5 and 7-night luxe deal tempters...
Likuliku offers very special packages – 3, 5 and 7-night luxe deal tempters
Valid 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
INDULGENCE PACKAGE – FREE TRANSFERS
Stay 7 nights or more and receive complimentary return island transfers by helicopter, seaplane or private water taxi and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot.
- Water Taxi option also includes complimentary road transfer/s to/from the Airport and Marina.
- Conditions Apply: Minimum 7-night stay. Not available 19 December 2016 to 6 January 2017. Not available in Garden Beachfront Bure category. Not available with any other offer.
- Booking Code: INDULGE7
- Prices from: F$8,204 per person for 7 nights including all meals,exclusive amenities, free WiFi and non-motorised watersports.
Stay 5 nights or more for your anniversary, honeymoon, renewal of vows, babymoon or birthday celebration, and receive the following for FREE:
- 1-hour Aromatic Couples Massage in “Tatadra Spa”
- Bottle of Pelorus Sparkling Wine
- Conditions Apply: Minimum 5-night stay. Not available in Garden Beachfront Bure category. Not available with any other offer.
- Booking Code: CELEB5
- Prices from F$5,860pp for 5 nights including all meals, exclusive amenities, free WiFi and non-motorised watersports.
SHORT BREAK PACKAGE
Stay 3 nights and receive the following for FREE:
- 1.5-hour Snorkelling Adventure Trip
- A complimentary cocktail of your choice from the Masima Island Bar
- Conditions Apply: Min 3-night stay. Not available in Garden Beachfront Bure category. Not available with any other offer.
- Booking Code: SB3
- Prices from F$3,516pp for 3 nights including all meals, exclusive amenities, free WiFi and non-motorised watersports.
For further information:
For reservations and enquiries online:
*approx rates only – check daily FOREX rates. Conditions apply.
Whatever the season, Honeymooners staying a minimum of five nights will receive a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne upon arrival and a one hour Couples Massage.
Receive 5 hours a day complimentary babysitting with Vomo’s famous Baby Butlers.
When you stay at VOMO you can spend a day luxuriously marooned on your very own …
One man’s dream has become every guest’s dream holiday, writes Margo Pfeiff.
Weather to go
Fiji generally maintains year round warm temperatures, however there is a spike in temperature during the wet season between November and March. The cooler dry season occurs between May to September. From late October to early November the weather is dry and warm, and there are less crowds as Fiji is at its most popular during school holidays (July-August, and the Christmas and New Year period).
Best places to stay
The islands of Fiji offer an abundance of luxury resorts to travellers seeking family friendly or adults only, five-star ocean front resorts and private island getaways. To ensure you experience the very best on offer on your visit to Fiji the writers at Luxury Travel magazine have compiled their independent list of the best places to stay in Fiji for luxury travellers from all over the world. See the list here