Terms & Conditions – issue 65 Summer 2016 (now expired)
Terms and Conditions – Subscription Competition Luxury Travel Magazine: win a luxury stay at Cicada Lodge in the Northern Territory.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to the terms and conditions of the Subscription Competition for Luxury Travel Magazine are bound by these conditions. All entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older who fulfil entry requirements as dictated in clause 3. Employees of Magnesium Media, their immediate families and agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
3. To enter:
• Entrants must purchase a 12-month or more subscription to Luxury Travel Magazine during the Entry Period.
• Then, tell us in 25 words or less which excursion they'd go on at Cicada Lodge and why.
• Entrants must also provide their full name, address, daytime contact number and email.
Entrants to this competition are not guaranteed a prize simply by entering.
4. The competition commences at 00.01 (AET) on 07/01/2016 and closes at 23.59 (AET) or last mail received on 30/03/2016 (“Entry Period”).
5. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the end date will not count towards the competition.
6. Multiple entries are accepted; however there is only one entry per 12-month or more subscription and each entry must be sent in as a separate correspondence.
7. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and creativity. The best entry as determined by the judges will win the prize.
8. Judging will take place from 09:00 (AET) on 01/04/2016 at Magnesium Media, Level 2, 68 Moncur Street, Woollahra NSW 2025. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Magnesium Media.
9. The entry judged to be the best based on originality and creativity will win a two-night luxury stay at Cicada Lodge in the Northern Territory. The promoter will determine the final prize given.
10. The Total Prize Pool is valued at A$1,900 as at 07/01/2016. The two-night stay at Cicada Lodge includes The competition prize includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation at Cicada Lodge for two people (twinshare), inclusive of sunset canapés and drinks, continental breakfast, complimentary WiFi and in-house movies.
- A Nit Nit Dreaming 2 Gorge Cultural Cruise for two people.
- Dinner for two at Cicada Lodge restaurant
Prize is valid for 12 months from date of publication, it is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Subject to availability, blackout dates: February 2016. All other meals, incidental costs and charges to be met by prize winner. The prize does not include flights or transfers.
11. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
12. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges' decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. The winner will be notified by phone and writing from 15/04/2016
14. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
15. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and entry submitted by the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and the winner will agree to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion such as photographic shoots and interviews unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
18. In the event of a promoter other than Magnesium Media cancelling any event related to this prize, Magnesium Media cannot be held responsible.
19. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises the Promoter is not responsible for late or damage sustained during the delivery of the prize.
20. Magnesium Media collects your information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition. We may also use the information to assist us in improving our goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to our other goods and services. We may share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in performing the above or with another company that provides prizes for the competition. You can contact us to gain access to your personal information by writing to The Privacy Officer, Magnesium Media, Level 2, 68 Moncur Street, Woollahra, NSW 2025, Australia.
21. The Promoter is Magnesium Media ABN 86 066 598 427 Level 2, 68 Moncur Street, Woollahra 2025 NSW. Phone 02 9302 0255.